Split It Up !
Sometimes you may want one frame
of an animated gif.
Here's how you can do that.
- Put your URL of the animated gif in the slot.
- Click View
- When your image has fully loaded...Click Output
- Keep the image extension "gif"
Click on the Radio Button~Single Frame File
- Click Output
- When your image comes up,
you will see the animation ontop
And under it all the frames.
Pick the frame you want and click on it
- Upload to your Server or Scrapbook.
Images as one frame are much
smaller in file size.
An animation with fewer frames
will also be smaller in file size.